Heartburn or acid ingestion is a burning sensation felt in the middle of the chest or just below your breast bone, which forms the upper stomach. The pain of heartburn can often reach the neck, chest, and arms and can last for a few minutes or hours, depending on the severity of the pain. Heartburn is often linked to indigestion—an uncomfortable sensation of fullness that is felt in the stomach after a meal. The condition is also referred to as dyspepsia.
Heartburn and indigestion are often underlying factors or signs of other medical conditions such as ulcers, acid reflux, or gallbladder disease. They are rather referred to as symptoms rather than diseases of their own. Therefore, for proper medication and treatment, it is important to identify the cause of these conditions before administering treatment. You can visit PricePro pharmacy online and speak to a pharmacist for more information on indigestion and heartburn.
Some of The Major Causes of Indigestion and Heartburn
Several conditions can cause indigestion and heartburn. They include:
- Gastroparesis in people with diabetes
- Stomach cancer (which is rare)
- Stomach infection
- Thyroid disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammation of the pancreas
Common Medications for Indigestion and Heartburn
Some of the common medications for indigestion and heartburn include prescription drugs and generics, which are easy to find. Some of these medications include:
- Painkillers such s aspirin
- Birth control pills and estrogen drugs
- Some selected antibiotics
- Steroid drugs
- Thyroid drugs
You can purchase these drugs online at PricePro Pharmacy, provided you have a doctor’s prescription. You can also peak at a live pharmacy when you visit PricePro Pharmacy to request generics and enquire how safe it is to switch from prescribed drugs to generics.
Certain lifestyles can cause indigestion. Some of these lifestyles include:
- Eating too fast, too much, or talking while eating: people who eat too fast, talk while eating, or eat more than what is required are more likely to suffer from indigestion. It is, therefore, important to observe good table manners while having their meals. The problem can even become worse when you consume high-fatty foods
- Excess consumption of alcoholic drinks: excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to bloating, indigestion and heartburn
- Stressing too much is also a cause of heartburn and can lead to indigestion: people who do strenuous tasks are more likely to suffer from heartburn and indigestion more than those who don’t drink
Also Read: – Heartburn? Try home remedies for heartburn
Is it safe to purchase a mail-order medication for heartburn/indigestion?
Medication for heartburn and indigestion has become very common today. It is easy to buy medication for heartburn in walk-in pharmacies or via a mail-order.
Once you have your doctor’s prescription, and you are sure you’re dealing with a genuine online pharmacy like PricePro Pharmacy, purchasing prescription drugs online is safe. You might be lucky to get them at discount prices and enjoy the delivery of your drugs in the comfort of your home.